Big Bird and Wolf Chalets
Kendenup, Western Australia
Great Southern region near Albany
Big Bird and Wolf Chalets – Relax and enjoy the tranquility
Big Bird and Wolf Chalets are an affordable, relaxing place to holiday for both singles and families.
We are a small, family owned hobby farm offering private, fully self-contained, pet friendly chalets. Perfectly nestled between the Stirling Ranges and the Porongorups, and part of the the Four Leaf Clover in the Great Southern, taking in the Frankland, Denmark, Albany and Walpole regions. All of these beautiful scenic spots are easily reached within a one hour drive of our chalets.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful part of the South with you.
Call Bev and John Wilson your hosts, and make your next holiday down South a reality.
We have four different types of accommodation.
- Eagle House – High on the hill overlooking the valley, this 2 bedroom family chalet is fully fenced and has disabled facilities.
- Possum House – This chalet is spacious, has a country feel and is surrounded by palms
- Big Bird Unit – High on the hill a private wing off the main house, this unit is perfect for a couple and comes with 4 rooms to spread out for a few days of comfort. It is fully fenced and has disabled facilities
- Retro Retreat – Set amongst the trees and overlooking the Stirling Ranges is this budget, retro styled accommodation that comprises of a caravan, separate bedroom and a funky retreat room. This is also fully fenced.
- Pet friendly
- Disabled facilities
- Peaceful setting with birds and wildlife
- Cosy in winter and cool in summer
- Alpacas, Goats and Chickens for the real farm experience
- Orchids to view and purchase
- Kendenup townsite facilities – Golf/Country Club, skate park, tennis courts, general store, post office, liquor and the added bonus of fresh baked bread and pastries daily.
Range from $100 – $140/night.
Please note* Easter and long weekends – Minimum stay 3 nights